Jeff Koloseus, Systems Programmer
Joining A.V. POWELL & ASSOCIATES in 1998, Jeff Koloseus is primarily responsible for GUI design and implementation. Based in Tucson, Arizona, he has over 20 years of programming experience.
- Converted several large non-Windows programs to APL Windows.
- Developed a monitoring program in APL Windows with automatic telephonic paging.
- Developed a general-purpose technique for multi-dimensional non-linear optimization with constraints.
- Created UnitMax, a Windows unit conversion program.
- Created two APL Windows developer utility programs, QPLOT (general purpose X-Y plotting package) and SPREAD (spreadsheet), which are sold by APL2000, Inc.
- Instructed mathematics at Pima Community College.
- Consulted as an engineer for electromechanical design and project management.
- Published 11 ideas in the “IBM Technical Disclosure Bulletin”
- Developed high performance half-inch cartridge tape drives at IBM.
- GUI design and Windows programming.
- Computer languages: APL, C, FORTRAN, BASIC, and Pascal
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering coursework
University of Arizona
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering 1980
University of Colorado