KAY WARD, CONSULTANT
Kay Ward is a consultant in the Kansas City office of A.V. POWELL & ASSOCIATES. She assists in actuarial analysis for CCRCs and provides FORCAST and FINAID support to our clients. Kay has been with A.V. POWELL & ASSOCIATES since January 2009.
- Expert on FINAID software, which evaluates the financial condition of prospective residents prior to their entry into a community.
- Expert on FAST software, which calculates entrance fee amortization according to GAAP.
- FORCAST and FINAID training and support
- Preparation of estimate of future service obligations for audit report compliance
- Assisting in comprehensive actuarial studies
- Financial screening of prospective CCRC residents
- Evaluation of the financial aid risk for current CCRC residents
- B.S. in Finance 1993
University of Colorado
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
- Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) 1998-2006