Lisa Wolf, Consultant
Lisa Wolf is a consultant in the St. Louis office of A.V. POWELL & ASSOCIATES. She assists in actuarial analysis for CCRCs and provides FORCAST support to our clients. Lisa has been an A.V. POWELL & ASSOCIATES consultant for more than five years.
In her previous positions with nationally recognized actuarial firms, she conducted actuarial valuations and cost studies for pension plans. Lisa also has substantial experience with financial analysis and underwriting in the healthcare industry.
- FAST software “super user” qualification with specialization in GAAP entrance fee amortization issue resolution and training.
- Provided support for design and implementation of a stop loss insurance product.
- Developed user-friendly software for calculating complex pension benefits.
- Conducted internal training for pension department in a large manufacturing firm.
- FORCAST training and support
- Preparation of estimate of future service obligations for GAAP audit compliance
- Assisting with ASOP#3 opinion comprehensive actuarial studies
- B.S. in Actuarial Science 1992