JENNIFER FEINSON, CONSULTANT
Jennifer Feinson is a consultant based in Philadelphia. She participates in actuarial analyses of CCRCs for individual client engagements and provides FORCAST and FINAID support.
Jennifer’s previous experience includes both CCRC financial operations and financial consulting for CCRC development projects. As Director of Finance for a large, multi-facility CCRC provider, she administered financial operations and budget preparation, and provided financial feasibility analyses of new campus developments. In her consulting role, as part of a development team, Jennifer provided CCRC clients with financial and market feasibility analyses for both new campus and repositioning projects.
- Managed financial operations for a multi-facility CCRC provider with $200+ million in annual revenue.
- Prepared preliminary feasibility studies for new campus and repositioning projects leading to successful financing.
- Assisted in accounting system implementation and financial report development.
- FORCAST and FINAID training and support
- Estimate of future service obligation for audit report compliance
- Comprehensive actuarial studies
- M.B.A. with emphasis in Healthcare 2003
- B.S. in Accounting 1993
Florida State University