KATHIE HARRIS, CONSULTANT
Kathie Harris worked for A.V. Powell & Associates from 1991-2006 and has provided independent consulting services to the firm since 2013. She has extensive experience providing actuarial, financial and operational review consulting services to the not-for-profit senior living industry.
Kathie is based in St. Louis and leads the operational benchmarking analysis and reporting service, A2ZCCRC, that is provided annually by A.V. Powell & Associates. Kathie also performs actuarial studies and supports the firms’ FORCAST software clients.
- Developer and manager of our CCRC benchmarking process, A2ZCCRC
- Created new contract options and pricing structures to respond to changing market demands
- Actuarial study project director for more than 200 CCRCs nationwide since 1991
- Evaluating CCRC actuarial and financial condition
- Educating CCRC board members, management, and residents
- Analyzing and benchmarking CCRC operations
- M.H.S.A, Health Administration 1995
University of Kansas
- B.S.B.A., Business Economics 1981
- Financial Advisory Panel, Continuing Care Accreditation Commission 1998-2003