LYNN GUASTELLO, CONSULTANT
Lynn Guastello is a consultant whose responsibilities for A.V. Powell & Associates include performing actuarial analyses of CCRCs for individual client engagements and supporting FORCAST and FINAID software users.
Prior to joining A.V. Powell & Associates’ Kansas City office, Lynn’s consulting experience has been in actuarial modeling using sophisticated actuarial software systems for insurance companies. In addition to consulting, this past role included software design and development.
- Developed actuarial models to perform calculations including profit testing, reserving, financial projections, experience analysis, corporate modeling and risk management for insurers globally. Experience with scenario generators and stochastic modeling.
- Provided actuarial support, training and advice on best practices for implementation and conversion projects involving complex actuarial models in a fast-paced, client driven environment.
- Completed special projects automating actuarial processes using Visual Basic macros, SQL, Excel & Access.
- Comprehensive actuarial studies
- Preparation of estimate of future service obligations for audit report compliance
- FORCAST and FINAID training and support
Bachelor of Commerce Honors Degree, Actuarial Mathematics, 1999
I.H. Asper School of Business – University of Manitoba