DIANE GIBSON, CPA, CONSULTANT
Diane Gibson is a consultant at A.V. Powell & Associates and is based in Portland, Oregon. Prior to joining A.V. POWELL & ASSOCIATES, Diane provided consulting services to businesses in the senior living and affordable housing industries. As a former client, she is an experienced FORCAST user and will assist with preparation of regulatory and actuarial reports, financial projections, and software support. Diane joined A.V. POWELL & ASSOCIATES in 2023.
Diane previously held positions as VP of Finance, Chief Financial Officer and Acting CEO for two single-site, non-profit continuing care retirement communities in Oregon. Diane brings over 25 years’ experience in leadership roles and specializes in project management, financial accounting, and capital acquisitions. Diane is a certified public accountant.
- Drove campus expansion projects by securing tax-exempt bond financing.
- Developed a successful employee financial wellness program.
- Financial reporting and dashboard for three unique entities.
- Optimized forecasting accuracy by implementing Sage Intacct, payroll and point of sale software.
- Led a multi-year strategic and operational planning process resulting in a conceptual master plan.
- Spearheaded financial decision making for development of a successful independent living addition, assisted living, and $1M+ in-home care agency.
- Developed and implemented rehab shared services for Northwest Provider Network.
- Operations review and reorganization
- FORCAST training and support with emphasis on GAAP financial statement projections
- Supporting IT and HR strategy development and execution
- Accounting and Financial Reports
- B.S. in Business Administration
Portland State University
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Oregon
- LeadingAge Oregon – Board and Finance Committee – 2017-2022