LYNN GUASTELLO, CONSULTANT
Lynn Guastello is a consultant whose responsibilities for A.V. Powell & Associates include performing actuarial analyses of CCRCs for client engagements and providing training/support of FORCAST and FINAID.
Prior to joining A.V. Powell & Associates’ Kansas City office, Lynn’s consulting experience involved actuarial modeling in the insurance industry. In addition to consulting, this past role included software design and development.
- Conducted actuarial modeling systems consultancy support and training
- Provided expertise in actuarial model implementations, conversions and enhancements, including model governance for insurers globally
- Performed valuation, pricing, experience analysis, asset/liability modeling, stochastic modeling and risk management of life, annuity and health insurance products in US and international markets
- Comprehensive actuarial studies
- Preparation of estimate of future service obligations for audit report compliance
- Financial screening of prospective CCRC residents
- Evaluating the financial aid risk of current CCRC residents
- FORCAST and FINAID – training and support
Bachelor of Commerce Honors Degree, Actuarial Mathematics, 1999
I.H. Asper School of Business – University of Manitoba