Register today for UG2020 on July 14-15 in Atlanta, GA
Announcing UG2020 scheduled for Tuesday, July 14 and Wednesday,
July 15 in Atlanta, Georgia.
The first day will focus on educational topics followed by a second day of interactive discussion and hands-on FORCAST training.
Register now to attend one or both days. Space is limited! Fees will increase after April 30. CPE credits will be offered.
Day 1 Educational Session:
- New features of FORCAST
- Actuarial and operational statistics
- Integrating feasibility studies
- Budgeting capital improvements
- Stress-testing assumptions
- Communicating actuarial results to residents
Day 2 Interactive Session:
- Hands-on FORCAST training
- New resident data import feature
- Data requirements for annual updates
- Data verification, queries, and historic utilization reports
- Amortization reporting and reconciliation
Contact Thandi Nunn for more info.
Venue and accommodations are forthcoming.