UPDATE: UG2020 is RESCHEDULED for October 13-14; Register here
In an abundance of caution, the FORCAST 2020 Users Group Conference is rescheduled for Tuesday, October 13 and Wednesday October 14 in Atlanta, Georgia.
The first day will focus on educational topics followed by a second day of interactive discussion and hands-on FORCAST training.
Register now to attend one or both days. Space is limited! Fees will increase after August 31st. CPE credits will be offered.
Day 1 Educational Session:
- New features of FORCAST
- Actuarial and operational statistics
- Integrating feasibility studies
- Budgeting capital improvements
- Stress-testing assumptions
- Communicating actuarial results
Day 2 Interactive Session:
- Hands-on FORCAST training
- New resident data import feature
- Data requirements for annual updates
- Data verification, queries, and historic utilization reports
- Amortization reporting and reconciliation
Contact Thandi Nunn for more info.
Venue and accommodations are forthcoming.