UPDATE: UG2020 is RESCHEDULED for October 13-14; Register here
In an abundance of caution, the FORCAST 2020 Users Group Conference is rescheduled for Tuesday, October 13 and Wednesday October 14 in Atlanta, Georgia.
The first day will focus on educational topics followed by a second day of interactive discussion and hands-on FORCAST training.
Register now to attend one or both days. Space is limited! Fees will increase after August 31st. CPE credits will be offered.
Day 1 Educational Session:
- New features of FORCAST
- Actuarial and operational statistics
- Integrating feasibility studies
- Budgeting capital improvements
- Stress-testing assumptions
- Communicating actuarial results
Day 2 Interactive Session:
- Hands-on FORCAST training
- New resident data import feature
- Data requirements for annual updates
- Data verification, queries, and historic utilization reports
- Amortization reporting and reconciliation
Contact Thandi Nunn for more info.
UG2020 will be held at the beautifully renovated Hyatt Centric Atlanta Midtown, 125 Tenth Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309. The Hyatt is offering UG2020 attendees a competitive nightly rate of $209 plus taxes for single and double occupancy guestrooms. This promotional rate will end on Monday, August 31. In addition to its close proximity to shopping, tourist attractions and other entertainment, the hotel is 13 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL) and is easily accessible via taxi, shuttle, or train.